zaDesktop Remote Desktop client for windows smartphone

I just downloaded zaDesktop from http://www.zatelnet.com. It's a Remote Desktop client for Windows smartphones. The full Windows mobile comes with this software built in, but Windows mobile doesn't have any such thing. This software worked well, although working with the windows smartphone arrows was a little clumsy. I was able to control desktops pretty easily. I mainly will use this to get to a full browswer so I can do java and active X based web apps that can't be done with the phone, or to access quickbooks and create an invoice while on the road. It has worked great for me in the few days I have used it. So try it out. It is free.

1 comment:

PIONEER GRAPHIC EQUALIZER SG-3 said...

I use a program on my smartphone called Mobile Invoice to create and send customer transactions to QuickBooks.
mobileinvoice.com

Techprodomains.com

Techprodomains.com
Great Domains -- and more!

Google Analytics