SupportSpace - a helpdesk for the rest of us

I found out about Supportspace a few months ago. It is a remote support site, where home and small business can turn for help with almost any computer issue from email setup to spyware removal. It is different than the other sites, because the Supportspace representatives work independantly. They go through a certification process, but are not quote "Employees of Supportspace". Each may have a different area of expertise, which he displays with his profile. There is also pricing competition for help, which is good for the consumer. Each support expert is also rated by the customers ( kind of like EBAY) so you can get feedback about their abilities.
I tried them for removing spyware from my customers computer when I didn't have time to spend on it. It cost me $35 to have spyware removed from the machine. I found them to be so good and affordable, that I joined up to be an Expert myself. I had to go through several certification processes to make sure I could do the job. I suggest you go and try them out before you try Geeksquad or another remote support site. Here's the link. You might even see me online, so look for Jerry and try me out if you like. SupportSpace

No comments:

Techprodomains.com

Techprodomains.com
Great Domains -- and more!

Google Analytics